- Standard substrate for pre-finished material is 24 gauge. Hot dipped galvanized steel meeting ASTM A446-85, G-90 coating ASTM A653-94 and A924-94 or Aluminum-Zinc alloy-coated steel meeting ASTM A792, Class AZ-50.
- 22 gauge is available in most products profiles
- Unfinished galvanized metal components are fabricated in thickness from 26 to 14 gauge
- Standard substrate for pre-finished is 0.032". Alloy meeting 3003-H14 ASTM B 209.
- Prefinished or mill finish components available in 0.032", 0.040", 0.050", and 0.063"
- Anodized finishes available
- Standard substrate copper products 16 oz.
- Option of 20 oz. for most profiles
- Standard substrate for stainless steel components is 26 gauge 2b finish.
- Other gauges and finishes available
- Steel and aluminum products are offered in 30 standard colors. The coating is a full strength Trinar® / Kynar 500® / Hylar 5000® fluoropolymer coating. This coating is applied on a continuous coil coating line with a topside dry film thickness of 0.70 to 0.90 mil over 0.25 to 0.35 mil prime coat, to provide a total dry film thickness of 0.95 to 1.25 mil. Bottom side is coated with a primer with a dry film thickness of 0.25 mil.
- Prefinished products come with a standard 35 year warranty against cracking, peeling, and fade
- Custom colors are available