The MP-100 Panel has a 1” seam height and is the ideal panel for complicated roof planes involving many hips and valleys. The seam design allows panels to be installed in two directions from a center panel. This allows for better roof symmetry and easier installation with less waste. The MP-100 Panel is ideal for curved and barrel style roofs; concave or convex (consult MPS for minimum radius requirements). This panel uses a separate batten cap on the seam.
The MP-100 Panel is a great option for both residential and commercial applications. The continuous panel lengths and available field forming makes the MP-100 panel an option for commercial roof projects with roof slopes as low as 3:12. This panel should be installed on a solid substrate. On all installations, panels should be allowed to expand and contract freely. Please see Submittal Sheets for available materials, colors, and widths.
The MP-100 Panel comes with a 35-Year Kynar 500® finish warranty (see warranty page for details) and is available in smooth, striated, pencil rib, and bead rib surface patterns.
- Architectural (solid substrate) applications.
- Separate snap-on seam allows panels to be installed in two directions.
- Application on 3:12 slopes and greater.
- Continuous panel lengths. Field forming available.
- Easy panel to install on complicated and multiple roof planes.
- Ideal for roof slope transitions or eave turn-downs.
- CURVING: MP-100 Panels can be installed over barrel style roofs (consult MPS for minimum radius requirements).
- Can be tapered for conical shaped roofs.
- Surface patterns include smooth, striated, pencil ribs, and bead ribs.
- 24 ga. steel (widths: 12″, 13.5″, 18.5″)
- 22 ga. steel (widths: 12″, 13.5″, 18.5″)
- .032” aluminum (widths: 14.5″)
- .040” aluminum (widths: 14.5″)
- 16 oz. Copper (widths: 12″, 13.5″, 18.5″)