Edge Shield Drip Edge System
The Edge Shield Drip Edge System is designed to effectively terminate self-adhered or mechanically fastened membrane roofing systems and can be used above gutter as well. This system has been tested to meet ANSI/SPRI ES-1 requirements for wind uplift.
- Applicable with most roofing systems.
- Installation with continuous 20 gauge galvanized cleat.
- Pre-punched holes for proper fastener placement.
- ANSI/APRI ES-1 tested.
- International Building Code (IBC 2003 & 2006) compliant.
- Concealed splice plates (optional).
- Flange dimension fabricated to suit roofing system requirements.
- Standard finish is PVDF fluoropolymer coating in 30 standard colors.
- 35 year finish warranty.
- 24 ga. (0.63 mm) galvalume steel
- 22 ga. (0.76 mm) galvalume steel
- 24 ga. (0.063 mm) stainless steel
- .032” (0.8 mm) aluminum
- .040” (1.0 mm) aluminum
- .050” (1.2 mm) aluminum
- .063” (1.5 mm) aluminum
- Standard Kynar 500 colors (see color charts for availability)
- Custom Kynar colors
- Plain galvanized steel or “paintgrip”
- Mill finish aluminum
- Anodized aluminum
- 2B finish stainless