Edge Shield Moc3 Coping System
The MOC3 Coping System is similar to the MOC2, however it substitutes the individual anchor plates with 12” wide 20 gauge spring plates eliminating the need for exposed fasteners, which allow for an efficient and secure install . This system has been tested to meet ANSI/SPRI, ES-1 ratings which will provide piece of mind to Building Owners, Tenants and Contractors.
- Spring Lock Design provides installation using a 20 ga. Galvanized anchor plates.
- MOC3 is available in tapered or flat design.
- No exposed fasteners.
- ANSI/SPRI ES-1 tested.
- International Building Code (IBC 2003 & 2006) compliant.
- Pre-Punched holes allow for proper and efficient fastener placement.
- 12” wide 20GA Concealed splice plates, spaced at 5’ on center.
- Fabricated for wall widths from 6” to 24” wide.
- Standard finish is PVDF fluoropolymer coating offered in standard and metallic colors.
- 35 year finish warranty is available.
- Available with factory mitered corners, transitions, and end caps.
- 24 ga. (0.63 mm) galvalume steel
- 22 ga. (0.76 mm) galvalume steel
- 24 ga. (0.063 mm) stainless steel
- .032” (0.8 mm) aluminum
- .040” (1.0 mm) aluminum
- .050” (1.2 mm) aluminum
- .063” (1.5 mm) aluminum
- Standard Kynar 500 colors (see color charts for availability)
- Custom Kynar colors
- Plain galvanized steel or “paintgrip”
- Mill finish aluminum
- Anodized aluminum
- 2B finish stainless