The MP-150 Panel has a 1-1/2” seam height and is ideal for complicated roofs planes involving many hips and valleys, and the taller seam height provides a bolder appearance. The seam design allows panels to be installed in two directions from a center panel. This allows for roof symmetry and easier installation with less waste. The panel is ideal for roofs with slope transitions. This panel uses a separate batten cap on the seam.
The MP-150 Panel is a great option for both residential and commercial applications. The continuous panel lengths and available field forming makes the MP-150 panel an option for commercial roof projects with roof slopes as low as 3:12. This panel should be installed on a solid substrate. On all installations, panels should be allowed to expand and contract freely. Please see Submittal Sheets for available materials, colors, and widths.
The MP-150 Panel comes with a 35-Year Kynar 500® finish warranty (see warranty page for details) and is available in smooth, striated, pencil rib, and bead rib surface patterns.
- Architectural (solid substrate) applications.
- Separate snap-on seam allows panels to be installed in two directions.
- Application on 3:12 slopes and greater.
- Continuous panel lengths. Field forming available.
- Easy panel to install on complicated and multiple roof planes.
- Ideal for roof slope transitions or eave turn-downs.
- Surface patterns include smooth, striated, pencil ribs, and bead ribs.
- 24 ga. steel (widths: 13″, 17″, 19″, 21″)
- 22 ga. steel (widths: 13″, 17″)
- .032” aluminum (widths: 13″, 18.5″)
- .040” aluminum (widths: 13″, 18.5″)