The MP-175 Panel has a 1-3/4 seam height and is one of the industry’s most popular panel profile options. The separate snap lock seam provides the installer a faster installation without compromising seam integrity and strength. This is due to the modest seam height and anti-siphoning design unlike that of other snap seam designs.
The MP-175 Panel is great for both residential and commercial applications. The faster installation makes the panel an affordable option for homeowners that are looking for a strong standing seam panel that carries ASTM and wind uplift certifications. The ASTM and UL ratings, as well as continuous panel lengths and field forming, also make the MP-175 one of the top options for commercial applications. The panel can be installed on both architectural or structural applications (up to 36”), as well as vertical walls and fascia systems. On all installations, panels should be allowed to expand and contract freely. Please see Submittal Sheets for available materials, colors, and widths.
The MP-175 Panel comes with a 35-Year Kynar 500® finish warranty (see warranty page for details) and is available in smooth, striated, pencil rib, and bead rib surface patterns.
- Architectural (solid substrate) or structural (open framing) applications.
- Integral snap-lock design provides continuous interlock atsidelap.
- Roof slopes as low as 3:12. Vertical walls and fascia systems.
- Continuous panel lengths. Field forming available.
- Panels expand and contract freely.
- ASTM E-1680-95 air infiltration tested.
- ASTM E-1646-95 water penetration tested.
- ASTM E-1592 tested for structural performance.
- UL90 uplift resistance classified assemblies.
- 35 year finish warranty.
- Surface patterns include smooth, striated, pencil ribs, and bead ribs.
- 24 ga. steel (widths: 12″, 14″, 15″, 16″, 18″)
- 22 ga. steel (widths: 14″, 15″, 16″, 18″)
- .032” aluminum (widths: 12″, 16″, 18″)
- .040” aluminum (widths: 12″, 16″, 18″)
- 20 oz. Copper (widths: 12″, 14″, 18″)
- 16 oz. Copper (widths: 12″, 14″, 18″)