The MP-200 Panel is the preferred panel for low sloped and/or structural applications. This panel has been designed and tested to meet the most demanding of performance requirements. Superior wind uplift resistance can be achieved with the double lock seam profile.
The bold 2” seam profile on the MP-200 Panel, as well as its industry leading durability, makes it a favorite for commercial applications. The MP-200 Panel is mechanically seamed with the option of both single and double locks, and has ASTM and UL 90 ratings. MP-200 is available for slopes down to 1/2:12, and on slopes less than 3:12 there is an optional in-seam sealant available. The MP-200 Panel can be installed on both architectural or structural applications. All clips are concealed and be either fixed or expansion. On all installations, panels should be allowed to expand and contract freely. Please see Submittal Sheets for available materials, colors, and widths.
The MP-200 Panel comes with a 35-Year Kynar 500® finish warranty (see warranty page for details) and is available in smooth, striated, pencil rib, and bead rib surface patterns.
- Architectural (solid substrate) or structural (open framing) applications.
- Mechanically seamedsidelapwith option of single or double lock.
- Low slope less than 3:12 available with optional in-seam sealant.
- Slopes down to 1/2:12.
- Concealed clip (fixed or expansion).
- ASTM E-1680-95 air infiltration tested.
- ASTM E-1646-95 water penetration tested.
- ASTM E-1592 tested for structural performance.
- UL 90 uplift resistance classified assemblies.
- Surface patterns include smooth, striated, pencil ribs, and bead ribs.
- 24 ga. steel (widths: 12″, 14″, 15″, 16″, 18″)
- 22 ga. steel (widths: 12″, 14″, 15″, 16″, 18″)
- .032” aluminum (widths: 18″)
- .040” aluminum (widths: 18″)