The NS-100 Panel has a 1” seam height and is a cost-effective concealed fastener panel with a continuous integral locking seam and nail strip flange that does not require the use of separate clips.
The NS-100 Panel is our most popular panel for residential applications. The faster installation makes the panel an affordable option for homeowners that are looking for a standing seam panel that still carries industry leading finish warranties. The continuous panel length also makes the NS-100 panel an option for commercial roof projects with roof slopes as low as 3:12. This panel should be installed on a solid substrate, and also works well as vertical walls and fascia systems. On all installations, panels should be allowed to expand and contract freely. Please see Submittal Sheets for available materials, colors, and widths.
The NS-100 Panel comes with a 30-Year silicone-modified polyester finish in 12 standard colors (see warranty page for details), as well as an optional 35-Year Kynar 500® finish warranty (see warranty page for details). The NS-100 Panel is available in smooth, striated, pencil rib, and bead rib surface patterns.
- Architectural panel installed over solid substrate.
- Integral snap-lock design provides continuous interlock atsidelap.
- Applicable for roof slopes as low as 3:12. May also be utilized in vertical wall and fascia systems installations.
- Continuous panel lengths.
- Panels expand and contract freely.
- No clip required (fasteners only).
- Standard silicone-modified polyester finish (30 year warranty) available in 12 standard colors.
- Optional Kynar finish (35 year warranty) is available.
- Surface patterns include smooth, striated, pencil ribs, and bead ribs.
- Silicone Modified Polyester Finish
- 26 ga. Steel (widths: 12″, 16″, 20″)
- Kynar Finish
- 24 ga. Steel (widths: 12″, 16″, 20″)
- .032″ Aluminum (widths: 12″, 16″, 20″)
- 26 ga. Galvalume (widths: 12″, 16″, 20″)
- 24 ga. Galvalume (widths: 12″, 16″, 20″)
- 16 oz. Copper (widths: 12″, 16″, 20″)